"Laughter Yoga combines laughter with yogic breathing exercises. It is a perfect way to laugh and get exercise at the same time. It approaches laughter as a body exercise so it's easy to laugh even if you're depressed or in a bad mood. I've tried it, and it works." Oprah Winfrey
To Get the Most From Your Laughter Yoga Session:
· Try not to eat a heavy meal within an hour of starting Laughter Yoga
· Wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely or sit without arm restriction
· Bring a yoga mat or towel if you are able to get down to the floor
· A blanket may make you more comfortable during our guided meditation
· Bring water to help you stay hydrated before, during and after your session.
(Sometimes laughing can make your throat dry.)
· Come with an open mind! Laughter Yoga is great fun!